- Perform final and in-process inspection of prototype stampings, bent pipes, and assemblies. Other secondary quality functions as assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Perform incoming, first piece, final and planned inspections of metal stampings, bent tubing, machined components and assemblies
- Utilize inspection equipment to ensure all product meets or exceeds customer blueprint
- Assist in troubleshooting non-conforming product
- Work with prototype technicians to assist in developing processes that result in product that meets customer expectations
Knowledge or Skills Required (This job requires specific training and background. Your application will only be considered if it meets this criteria.)
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Ability to read and inspect parts to manufacturing blueprints. Extensive experience with GD&T.
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Ability to utilize standard inspection tools to verify parts meet print specifications (calipers, height gages, optical comparators, CMM, etc)
- Excellent math skills
- Must be able to interpret standards and specifications (ASTM, ANSI, AWS, OEM and SAE)
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure situations under deadlines
- Experience in Microsoft Office
Competitive compensation plans, commensurate with experience