Knowledge or Skills Required (This job requires specific training and background. Your application will only be considered if it meets this criteria.)
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Ability to read and inspect parts to manufacturing blueprints. Extensive experience with GD&T.
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Ability to utilize standard inspection tools to verify parts meet print specifications (calipers, height gages, optical comparators, CMM, etc)
- Excellent math skills
- Must be able to interpret standards and specifications (ASTM, ANSI, AWS, OEM and SAE)
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure situations under deadlines
- Experience in Microsoft Office
Competitive compensation plans, commensurate with experience