Model Maker / Metal stamping technician
- To create high quality product from start to finish in a timely manner
- Operate laser cutting machines with the ability to make CAD adjustments and offsets
- Setup and troubleshoot stamping tools
- Operate and setup a variety of hydraulic presses to form parts to print specifications
- Responsible for numerous machining techniques including milling, drilling, reaming, grinding, sanding, etc.
- Layout parts to meet blueprint specifications using calipers, gages, etc.
Knowledge or Skills Required
- Ability to read blueprints and understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Knowledge of sheet metal forming processes
- Ability to operate hydraulic presses
- Basic understanding of CAD systems
- Ability to utilize standard inspection tools to verify parts meet print specifications
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in high pressure situations under deadlines
Competitive compensation plans, commensurate with experience