- Ensure incoming materials is properly inspected, received and labeled
- Load and unload materials utilizing fork lifts
- Perform basic receiving inspection of all materials including sheet stock, tubing and other types of steel products
- Identify and inspect incoming products using various methods, including basic blueprint identification, calipers, micrometers. At times, materials supplied might not be readily identifiable. We are looking for someone with the right attitude and initiative to identify supplied parts in a rapid and quick-changing environment.
- Operate company vehicles, including vans and flat-bed trucks as needed
- Cleaning, organizing, sorting materials and other duties as assigned by the quality manager
Knowledge or Skills Required
- Required: Knowledge of basic inspection tools, including calipers and micrometers, and ability to read a blueprint
- Strong computer skills is required for this position. Working knowledge of various MRP systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAE grades of steel is a plus.
- Must be able to obtain a chauffeur's license
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be flexible and have a positive attitude! As a rapid prototype company, our needs change quickly and often. You will be asked often to work overtime, come in early or stay late in order to ensure materials are staged and available as needed by the technicians.
Competitive compensation plans, commensurate with experience