Human Resource Representative
- Administer HR functions in accordance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Assist with recruitment -- including qualifying potential employees, interviewing, administering tests, checking references and background
- Maintain on-boarding checklists for new employees, promotions, transitions and separations; assist managers when requested with their on-boarding responsibilities
- Assist with administering benefit programs including dental, group-life coverage, SIMPLE retirement and others as needed
- Maintain employee files, including personnel information, training records, performance reviews, attendance history, and all other information required
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations related to employment law, administration and management