Human Resources Assistant/Digital Employee Experience Coordinator
Under the supervision of the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Assistant/Digital Employee Experience Coordinator will assist the Human Resources Manager with the development of ongoing recruitment strategies, employee data processes and day-to-day projects. Performs work of moderate difficulty in human resources, recruitment, marketing, and benefits administration. The position will be responsible for branding identity, strategic message development, advertising, digital employee experience and public relations as it relates to attracting, retaining, and engaging the highest quality of worker available while promoting Technique as the employer of choice. This position requires a result driven approach, proven marketing methods and the highest standards of confidentiality.
- Human Resources capacity
- Ethical practice and extreme confidentiality
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Social Media Marketing / Recruiting
- Ability to write creative content and messaging.
- Critical evaluations
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills
- Highly proficient in the use of excel spreadsheets.
- Time management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical capacity with understanding of general office equipment
- Software knowledge; Microsoft suites and Microsoft office
This is an Entry Level Position.