HR Rep (Part-time/Contract)
- Administer HR functions in accordance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Part time or contract position with flexible hours weekly - typically 4-16 hours per week, but less or more may be required
- Assist with recruitment -- including qualifying potential employees, interviewing, administering tests, checking references and background
- Maintain on-boarding checklists for new employees, promotions, transitions and separations; assist managers when requested with their on-boarding responsibilities
- Assist with administering benefit programs including dental, group-life coverage, SIMPLE retirement and others as needed
- Maintain employee files, including personnel information, training records, performance reviews, attendance history, and all other information required
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations related to employment law, administration and management
Knowledge or Skills Required
- Extensive HR experience required - recent working knowledge of all new employment laws and regulations is required. Knowledge of health law changes resulting from the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is a plus.
- Must have significant education and expertise in the human resource field, including expertise in compensation, benefits, administration and compliance
- Must be proficient with MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- We are looking for someone that is highly adaptable and flexible. Must have the ability to work part-time hours only as required
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Competitive compensation plans, commensurate with experience