CMM/Romer Arm Programmer (Quality Measurement Engineer)
Primary focus is to prepare detailed dimensional reports from utilizing High Accuracy Portable 3D Measuring arm systems (Faro, Romer) programming and operating Browne and Sharpe CMM running PC-DMIS software to inspect prototype stampings, bent pipes, and assemblies.
- Program on & off line using model base definitions from CAD (Inspecting parts, fixtures and gauges)
- Utilize CAD for dimension information and geometry
- Utilize inspection equipment to ensure all product meets or exceeds customer blueprint
- Develop programs for special projects.
- Work with prototype technicians to assist in developing processes that result in product that meets customer expectations