Primary focus is to prepare detailed dimensional reports from utilizing High Accuracy Portable 3D Measuring arm systems (Faro, Romer) programming and operating Browne and Sharpe CMM running PC-DMIS software to inspect prototype stampings, bent pipes, and assemblies.
- Program on & off line using model base definitions from CAD (Inspecting parts, fixtures and gauges)
- Utilize CAD for dimension information and geometry
- Utilize inspection equipment to ensure all product meets or exceeds customer blueprint
- Develop programs for special projects.
- Work with prototype technicians to assist in developing processes that result in product that meets customer expectations