- Programming, setting up and operating CNC lathes and mills
- Programming, setting up and operating CNC mills and lathes
- Responsible for numerous machining techniques including milling, drilling, reaming, grinding, sanding, etc.
- Layout parts to meet blueprint specifications using calipers, gages, etc.
- Squaring up material, picking up offsets, setting up tooling
Knowledge or Skills Required
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to operate CNC equipment including lathes and mills (2 years or more experience REQUIRED)
- Basic understanding of CAD systems
- Ability to utilize standard inspection tools to verify parts meet print specifications
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in high pressure situations under deadlines
- Must be a team player, detail oriented and have good communication skills
- Must be willing to work overtime as required
Competitive compensation plans, commensurate with experience