- Hands-on engineering management position focusing on complex stampings, tubing and assemblies
- Design and implement detailed processes for large-scale prototype assembly projects
- Work with internal CAD resources on weld fixturing designs
- Coordinate with manufacturing manager, quality department, sales and customers to ensure requirements are understood and met
- Identify issues with CMM reports and work with Quality and Manufacturing to correct deviations
- Ensure that the tolerancing of sub-component parts and fixturing allow for proper manufacturablity in order to meet requirements of finished assemblies
Knowledge or Skills Required
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in a manufacturing environment is REQUIRED.
- Mechanical Engineering degree from a 4-year university or equivalent is REQUIRED.
- Excellent understanding of blueprints and GD&T requirements
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment -- especially metal stampings, tubing and complex welded assemblies
- This position requires an extreme attention to detail - please only apply if you are the type of person who can accurately manage large amounts of data and incoming information.
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure situation under deadlines
- Program management experience
- Good understanding of CAD systems
Competitive compensation plans, commensurate with experience