- Create quotes for prototype stampings, bent tubing, and assemblies and enter customer orders.
- Create quotes for a wide variety of prototype and low volume parts (stampings, bent tubing, assemblies) and related tools and fixtures
- Manage all incoming CAD data/customer prints to prepare quote packages in a timely manner
- Utilize Solidworks to overlay new/old revisions to determine part changes for quote
- Create new orders utilizing job shop software. Create job routers, purchasing routers for distribution to respective departments. Perform contract review to ensure details of customer purchase order match job requirements.
Knowledge or Skills Required
- Background in cost estimating/quoting is required
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment -- especially metal stampings
- Knowledge of CAD systems and the ability to create prints and perform overlays between different part revisions
- This position requires an extreme attention to detail - please only apply if you are the type of person who can accurately manage large amounts of data and incoming information.
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure situation under deadlines
- A background with contract review (purchase orders) is a plus
Competitive compensation plans, commensurate with experience