Organize and develop new job packages using incoming customer data and internal information. Developing prints and/or CAD models to prepare for production of parts.
- Prepare new, legible and complete job files for processing
- Work with customer supplied CAD data to setup new jobs; assist prototype technicians with CAD modifications as they pertain to existing jobs
- Design fixtures and gages for laser cutting, welding and assembly as needed
- Compare customer supplied prints and CAD to verify there are no discrepancies
- Create blueprints and full scale drawings for prototype technicians as needed - accurately detail all customer supplied data in print form with all proper views and necessary dimensional clarification
- Other CAD related tasks as determined by the CAD manager
Knowledge or Skills Required
- Minimum of 2 years of 3D CAD experience required (Solidworks experience is a plus). CAD experience is required!
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and GD&T
- Basic knowledge of standard shop equipment and manufacturing processes
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure situation under deadlines
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
Competitive compensation plans, commensurate with experience